TRPA is a force to be reckoned with –
- In river clean ups across the state, we have removed tons upon tons of trash from Texas rivers.
- Through negotiations and legal remedies, we have helped cities and private entities make better decisions regarding stream pollution.
- We have helped improve public access to our rivers through negotiations with DOT, TPWD and with private landowners.
- TRPA opposes direct discharge of effluent into Hill Country streams and we advocate for alternative, on-site treatment options.
- TRPA has encouraged compliance from numerous developers with local and state water quality protection regulations.
- We have helped defeat state legislation aimed at reducing local authority to adopt and enforce environmental regulations.
- See more information at Our Impact.